****Official Class Of 2025 Recruiting Thread****

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Maybe it’s just me, but that outside shot reminds me of Tyrus McGee. Just for how pure it is.

Yes, I know it’s just highlights.
I don't see it. Looks closer to Stacy Frese (not a bad thing). He does have the arc that puts the ball through clean, which McGee had.

McGee had tremendous balance and was almost flawless as a two foot jumper.

Reactions: Letterkenny

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I don't see it. Looks closer to Stacy Frese (not a bad thing). He does have the arc that puts the ball through clean, which McGee had.

McGee had tremendous balance and was almost flawless as a two foot jumper.
I wasn’t talking technique, just the way it trickles the net. Oh, and how he often heads the other way on release.

FWIW, always liked taking a closer look at Stacy Frese. Her husband is a lucky guy.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Ok. That makes sense then. Thanks for the info. I was wondering why it was important that they started to follow that guy. I don't do Twitter or Facebook. I do Cyclonefanatic. That is my social media.
In case anyone wondered? This is the reason I try to keep posting to the “Cyclone Football Twitter” thread. Because I know that some folks either don’t do other social media, or don’t have the time to sift through everything.

So I may as well put news and bits where my fellow Cyclone fans can find it easily.

I don’t even have time to do basketball too, and figure someone else keeps that one up.

I don’t understand why I’ve taken some occasional shots about doing so, figured this was a good opportunity to explain. Thanks for presenting it, Drew.

Please pardon my interruption.