****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

Cyke

Jun 22, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Maybe I'm crazy, but I only see a CB from September.
Woa, that's strange. There was a new one from 12/18. It's clearly not there anymore. Sorry, no screen cap and I can't remember the name of the guy who made the prediction. Maybe I'm the crazy one.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Update from Gopher Hole on A.J. Green. Sounds like the staff is in contact but, probably not a priority at this point. Considering ISU current guard depth it would make sense to keep in touch and see how he develops. Considering his Dad is coaching at UNI it would be a difficult pull for any program.

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/736100?referrer_id=

Gopher Hole: What is the latest on recruitment right now? How many offers are you up to?
A.J. Green: Four offers from Minnesota, UNI, North Dakota and South Dakota State.
Gopher Hole: What others schools are you hearing from besides those schools?
A.J. Green: I am hearing a lot from Nebraska. I recently talked to Stanford a little bit. Iowa State. Wisconsin, also a little, too.

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
Halsted just posted an article I couldnt read about Race Thompson feeling prioritized by ISU. I'm not asking anyone to summarize his article since its VIP, but anybody have an update on his recruitment? He'd be the highest rated high school post player we've gotten in a long time

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Halsted just posted an article I couldnt read about Race Thompson feeling prioritized by ISU. I'm not asking anyone to summarize his article since its VIP, but anybody have an update on his recruitment? He'd be the highest rated high school post player we've gotten in a long time

It's pretty much status quo. He's going to visit again during the season.

Cyke

Jun 22, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Green is so small. But then again, Monte only weighed about 160 when he got to campus. Also that pipsqueak from MVSU put up 18 against us. On second thought, forget I ever said anything.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I guess if you're going to take a chance on an undersized kid, a Top 100 player from Iowa is the one to take it on. If Wigginton wasn't already in the pipeline, I'd be a little more skeptical.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone and baagoe

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Staff is making their presence known to Race as a priority.

Side note saw Race was on an official to Minnesota vs MSU at the Barn Tuesday. Being local he will be on a few more unofficials there.

@RyanJamesMN Wisconsin watched four star forward Race Thompson last night and Iowa State will watch him tonight

• Creative
Reactions: davehon and CyTwins