Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The girls were extra giggly at volleyball last night. I'm still amazed that my extremely talkative daughter is the 2nd or 3rd quietest on the team. When the girls are on the bench, their favorite thing to do is tie each others shoes in cool and different ways.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Got off topic in a meeting (what's new) discussing why a school bus would have a drop off/pick up on a four lane divided highway so I pulled up Google Maps in that area. Our resident hick (she admits to it) had never seen Google Maps so that blew her mind, then I went to satellite view and it happened all over again. Then came Street View...I think we scared her with that one.
Street view is great. You get to see where you will actually be driving before you get there. It makes it so much easier when planning on driving somewhere new.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I was changing the blades on the chipper and the stupid cat kept crawling inside the wheel housing. It got stuck one time so I had to spin the wheel around to get it out. Damn thing never leaves me alone.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
No. I think we have proved here many times that we can dance the edge without it getting carried away and being sent to the cave.
5c8992c7-18c9-4c4c-85e3-320c14015b1f.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Wow, just tried to pull a fuse without tripping a breaker. Done that hundreds of times with no problem. This time it lit my *** up. WOW!!
Obviously that fuse is fine.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Wow, just tried to pull a fuse without tripping a breaker. Done that hundreds of times with no problem. This time it lit my *** up. WOW!!
Obviously that fuse is fine.

I worked at the maintenance dept over in Helser while at ISU. The union electricians there believed that a licked finger was better than any voltage tester on the market.

They were also crazy as ****.

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just ran into one of my youngest's friends family. The 5 y.o. brother had an Isu shirt on (hawk family) I gave him a fist bump and said to keep the ISU stuff up. It had the walking by and I said that was the logo when I went to school. The mom told me that was her shirt when she was his age. I lost excitement and thanked her for making me feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron