Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Sounds like they're awful with spreadsheets. A real reverse cowgirl.

It's a handwritten sheet that they sent out a photocopy of! I can't even figure out how we got on the damn list as you would think with a first come first serve tourney, you'd just be making a list of people who emailed to get a spot.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
43 days till the TC 5k in St. Paul. **** it, I am going to run that.

It's only been 22 years since I ran a 5k, how hard could it be? :rolleyes:

BTW, this should be counter inspiring CG. o_O

Every time you type TC I have to think about it.

Where I spend 6 month is called the Treasure Coast part of Florida - and of course it is abbreviated TC. So I immediately think you're going to FL then realize, "no, he means Twin Cities."

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
ISU volleyball starts today!
My daughter's friend that is being recruited by ISU visited the campus this summer and fell in love with it. Currently, the only college clothes she wears are from ISU. Hopefully she stays that way but if the U of M or UW come calling that is some pretty serious competition in Minnesota. Especially since one of the seniors has already committed to UW.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I've only been to exercise class once this week. ..... I must remember to do abs at home today.
What do you do for abs? Because that's one thing I'd like to improve about myself, but I don't really want to go to the gym. I'd be much happier if I could do something at home

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I've only been to exercise class once this week. ..... I must remember to do abs at home today.

No one expects an old man like me to have abs so I don't have to worry about that. :)

Different story for the younger guys though and I will be working Pants hard once he arrives in the Twins.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
What do you do for abs? Because that's one thing I'd like to improve about myself, but I don't really want to go to the gym. I'd be much happier if I could do something at home

Can't answer for Rev, but I just do videos off youtube. My favorite "channel" right now is FitnessBlender. They have 100's of videos. It is a husband and wife who are both trainers so they have workouts that fit everyone. They have quick or longer workouts, ab specific or abs with something else, abs with HIIT, pilates etc. I do better following a video rather just following a written workout.

Reactions: cyrevkah

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
No one expects an old man like me to have abs so I don't have to worry about that. :)

Different story for the younger guys though and I will be working Pants hard once he arrives in the Twins.
7488846e3e86c9c125b3c6acb8dbc618.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron