Possibly Midnight Madness?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Niang just posted a tweet.

Georges Niang @GeorgesNiang20 2m My teammates and I are curious to know by the numbers, so favorite/RT if you would attend a Iowa State MBB midnight madness! #cyclONEnation

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
I'd drive from se iowa. Don't have twitter so can't vote, boo

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
As much as I'd like to attend, it wont happen. At least not this year. I've heard ramblings from numerous administrators that they are concerned on attendance and taking away from football. They also think it would take away from the attendance of the first few non-conference games and exhibition.

Wow. That seems like a stretch. I'd love to go see a midnight madness, but it's not stopping me from going to real games (or the exhibition I paid for).

bigdaddykane

Mar 3, 2014
As much as I'd like to attend, it wont happen. At least not this year. I've heard ramblings from numerous administrators that they are concerned on attendance and taking away from football. They also think it would take away from the attendance of the first few non-conference games and exhibition.
oh boo hoo,
When your team is 1-9 by November they isn't going to be much excitement any ways.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron