favorite poster on cyclonefanatic

K

KFitzy87

CyBer... Because he ain't afraid to tell it how it is... And Cydkar, because his posts are almost always 1-2 sentences but get to the point

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
wrsgohawks :jimlad:
Splitidentity :jimlad:
Clones21 :jimlad:

Because what would we do w/o their unbiased, in-depth posts...

Lakebison and rogersprague were great random heroes.

In seriousness I like and usually find bos, alarson, the other Erik (prolly wouldn't like being referred to as such, sorry) to have a good body of work posting. I'm thinking like a tourney selection committee member. I'd have them plus C-Willy in my final four. I love how he comes outta left field and becomes the post of reason or rumor squashing/backing.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I'd agree that ISUAgronomist was very effective in dealing with our Mizzou trolls, and he has given me some of his very rare rep.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
On the outside, I am like Sarah Palin in that I'm not campaigning to be CF's favorite poster.

On the inside, it's killing me that I haven't been mentioned yet. Also like Sarah Palin.

C

CyBer

I like a lot of the posters on here, there are fewer that I dislike.

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
No votes for ISUAgronomist yet? That's my vote
This. The Barney Stinson of the board. Has everything and is your bro.

Agree. Isuagronomist is at the top of the list. And I actually do like tm338? and ellen because there not just stupid hawk homers. They no there stuff and can talk clones a little bit. Ellen does **** me off sometimes tho

C

CyBer

CyCrazy annihilates you, and it's often hilarious.

I could have bet money that you would be the next one to respond. It's like you follow her around waiting to jump in. Quite hilarious in itself really.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I like almost all posters, but I gotta go with ISUAgronomist and Jukebox for the videos, 3True and Nautilus because they're hilarious, mikem for the ridiculous amount of anger, and CyclonePride and Erik for always being there. Oh yeah, I like cyhiphopp too. And I do like Cyber's unique style.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron