Imagine This

Wewillprevail

Jun 23, 2010
Iowa State Mens Basketball Starting Line-Up.
What could have been.
1) Diante Garrett
2)Harrison Barnes
3)Wesley Johnson
4)Royce White
5)Craig Brackins

Imagine if this happened. Im thinking automatic elite eight.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Iowa State Mens Basketball Starting Line-Up.
What could have been.
1) Diante Garrett
2)Harrison Barnes
3)Wesley Johnson
4)Royce White
5)Craig Brackins

Imagine if this happened. Im thinking automatic elite eight.

would that scenario have been possible? Wouldn't this have been WJ's senior year if he had stayed at ISU?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Brackens Sr
White Soph
Wesley Sr
Barnes Fresh
Garret Sr.

That is how it would have been able to work out.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
What if Fizer and Tinsley would have stayed and recieved multiple NCAA waivers and exceptions to continue playing and they were still here? We'd be incredible!

Reactions: GoCubsGo

Wewillprevail

Jun 23, 2010
Why not throw Wilt and MJ in there too? If we're dreaming the impossible, let's dream big.

Who said we were dreaming? Read the Thread, IMAGINE! and the scenarios are totally different. Mine actually could have happened. As wear your just throwing **** out of your mouth.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Who said we were dreaming? Read the Thread, IMAGINE! and the scenarios are totally different. Mine actually could have happened. As wear your just throwing **** out of your mouth.

No it couldn't have happened. Wesley would not be eligible to play this year.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
dream (dr
emacr.gif
m)
n. 1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
2. A daydream; a reverie.
3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
4. A wild fancy or hope.
5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.

v. dreamed or dreamt (dr
ebreve.gif
mt), dream·ing, dreams
v.intr. 1. To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.
2. To daydream.
3. To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.
4. To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn't dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.

v.tr. 1. To experience a dream of while asleep: Did it storm last night, or did I dream it?
2. To conceive of; imagine.
3. To pass (time) idly or in reverie.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
What if Fizer and Tinsley would have stayed and recieved multiple NCAA waivers and exceptions to continue playing and they were still here? We'd be incredible!

Does the NCAA still allow the Jess Settles plan? I swear to God that guy was nearing his mid 30's by the time his eligibility ran out. :dull:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron