Welcome to CycloneFanatic.com, an online community of the most loyal and passionate fans of the Iowa State Cyclones that you will ever find.
In September of 2009, Ankeny businessman Jason Loutsch purchased CycloneFanatic.com from the site’s founder, Jeremy Lind. He then teamed up with good friends and passionate Cyclones Matt and Brian Lazear in this endeavor. In October of that same year, the trio hired Chris Williams as the site’s publisher in attempt to transform this fan message board into a content machine that covers the Iowa State Cyclones like no other source in the industry.
Since that time, CycloneFanatic.com has expanded to Cyclone Fanatic the brand. The company now hosts two in-season radio shows a week on Des Moines’ Sports Station 1460 KXNO. Along with our growth to the radio industry, we also utilize other multi-media and social media platforms on a daily basis. We’re excited to do more in the future.
Cyclone Fanatic will always be dedicated to being the No.1 website in the world devoted to Iowa State athletics and our goal is to be the best fan site in America. Period.
Cyclone Fanatic is run off of advertising alone and because of that, is 100 percent FREE to our users.
Everybody is welcome at Cyclone Fanatic so enjoy your time here and tell your friends.
- NOV 27 Jameel McKay shines as Cyclones bury Virginia Tech
- NOV 27 WBB: Duke routs the Cyclones in Cancun
- NOV 27 Cyclone to play in 2016 Orlando tournament
- NOV 26 Worst kept secret: ISU wants shot at UAB in Emerald Coast Classic
- NOV 26 WBB: Cyclones roll past Texas State in Cancun
- NOV 23 Naz Mitrou-Long sizzles from distance in ISU rout
- NOV 23 Five takeaways from ISU's win over Chattanooga
- NOV 28 UPDATE: SI reporting Matt Campbell is the clear leader
- NOV 28 Cyclones fall to West Virginia in Rhoads' final game
- NOV 28 RUNNING BLOG: ISU football coaching updates here
- NOV 27 WILLIAMS: Kicking the tires on P.J. Fleck; basketball observations
- NOV 27 One last game: Jake Knott reflects on Paul Rhoads' finale
- NOV 27 CF Staff Picks: Week 13
- NOV 26 enCYCLONEpedia: Rhoads retrospective
- NOV 28 WRESTLING: Cy-Hawk preview
- NOV 26 WRESTLING: ISU's Breitenbach eager for shot at the Hawkeyes
- NOV 15 WRESTLING: Recapping the Harold Nichols Open
- NOV 12 WRESTLING: Midland, Boise no contest for Cyclones
- NOV 7 WRESTLING: Va. Tech routs the Cyclones
- NOV 6 WRESTLING: ISU's Earl Hall hungry for redemption
- NOV 6 SEASON PREVIEW: Wrestlers plan to perform to expectations
- CFTV: An emotional Paul Rhoads signs off w/ final Monday presser
- CFTV: Jamie Pollard explains the Paul Rhoads firing
- CFTV: Sturdy looking to build for future in last two games
- CFTV: Wally Burnham scouts Kansas State
- CFTV: Steve Prohm on blowout win over Chicago State
- CFTV: Rhoads previews K-State week
- CFTV: Rhoads reacts to heartbreaking loss to OSU
- FAWcast: The future of Iowa State football
- PODCAST: Sage Rosenfels on what he wants in ISU's next head coach
- PODCAST: Who should be Iowa State's next football coach?
- CF Radio Show 11-19-15
- FAWcast: Is Iowa State football turning the corner?
- PODCAST: Breaking down ISU's non-conference hoops schedule
- The Seniors: Talking hoops, football and life