UNC it is.

Cyphor

Aug 9, 2006
Didn't think he would really be a cyclone. I was just hoping he wasn't going to another Big XII school. I'm really OK with his decision. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. The tough thing is that I can't hate UNC quite as much.

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
ESPN just blew its wad all over the place

Of course they did. You know that Dookie V is happy. It must be great at NC to not only be a powerhouse program, but also to have ESPN shill for you. Roy Williams is a jerkoff...

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I lost a bit of respect for the way he handle the process. I wish him well, but that was a low blow to the local fan base.

I don't think so. Although I'm disappointed, his is not my life to live. I will be glad for however well he does. I"m happy for him.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
The kid is a great kid. This doesn't change that....but wow...to go through that dog and pony show in Ames and not pick the hometown team...wow

Reactions: superdorf

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It was a low blow to have this type of circus in your home town.

Agreed, I think he came off pretty selfish today but its his day he seems like a pretty good kid. Atleast we have another reason to hate UNC, not that we needed any more.

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
So I'm assuming he's not allowed to use the practice facility or play with the team anymore...