UNC it is.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Best of luck to him. I thought for years there was no way he was coming here but just in the last week or two had talked myself back into the possibility. What a heartbreaker. We have a great year to look forward to this year though and we need to enjoy it.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
I hope we don't hear anything more about HB using our practice facility anymore. He's got AHS and he's now got NC - doesn't need to use ours anymore.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
What a slap in the face to Greg McDermott

Thanks for letting me get better because of you and your team. Thanks for all the great advice you gave me. I'm going elsewhere!

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Wow. Some of you guys are embarrassing.

No kidding. Ugh. Thank God the crowd cheered for him when he made his decision.. yeesh.

who wants to go to an ames game in iowa state apparel and boo harrison.

You suck. Just plain and simple. You suck.

Anybody who even considers such a thing needs to get a freaking life.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I really really think this was all done in poor taste by Harrison. He knew how much this meant to ISU and he still went about it this way. All that for him to just say F you in our face

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
Ill admit I set myself up for this. I almost had a heartattack waiting for the coach to show up. It was so perfect for Mcdermott to show up on that screen. G'luck to him. Hey..at least it wasnt Kansas. I would have had a 12 pack down by now.

C

Cyclone42

I am also just glad he didn't go to Kansas or OU. We've lost too many good Iowa kids for that to be tolerable. I would have declared "open season on HB-booing" in the first game against him if that would have happened,

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron