Tristan Enaruna Commits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Self has already stated on the record that he has been joking around with Enaruna since he committed to ISU and is happy for him. Any notion that Self has not already approved this is categorically false.
That wasn’t really my point. There was nothing for him to “approve “.

Reactions: Halincandenza

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I'm worried about Foster being able to play defense, and rebound against Power 6 opponents. We know he can step out and create mismatches on offense, but we just haven't seen him enough to know if he can hold his own in the paint for 25 minutes per game.
George has done it, just inconsistently.

Agree, the albeit small sample size showed X has a long way to go to guard the 4 and 5. Whether it was physicality or mental, the defensive side needs work. Sucks he miss so much time, I felt the time of getting worked over in the post all year would be beneficial and likely would of seen some gains toward the end. Hopefully some of the dudes we have brought in will give him a good look.