Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Thanks cowgirl! Got to follow along three lines at a time on that "great" blog.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
ISU is now 22-2 against in-state schools under CJL

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Well, first, thanks for the heads up about the game being shown on ch 9.2! I turned it on and we were already up 2-0. My daughters and I watched up until the end of the 4th match (both of which we lost). I tucked them in bed and had a couple other tasks I had to get done. When I came back to the TV, it was over & I found out that we won. Good news for sure - but I never saw us win an actual match.:mad:

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
Well that was exactly like last year. UNI just has our number after the first 2 sets and then get nervous and we step up the last set. Hurtt looked like she was playing on one foot, hopefully it's not too serious. Oh and Morgan Kuhrt DID NOT want to lose to UNI; great play out of her(good depth on the bench).

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
the new blog format is irritating the hell out of me. Can only read three lines at a time with all the tweets around it.
Subscribe to CYTV The picture was not great but better than a blog. I had two systems up one on the big screen and one monitoring CyFanatics and the blog. THe UNI male pXp does not know how to pronounce Lino Lakes, MN. where one of their top plays is from: Line-o not Lee-no.

Last edited:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Subscribe to CYTV The picture was not great but better than a blog. I had two systems up one on the big screen and one monitoring CyFanatics and the blog. THe UNI male pXp does not know how to pronounce Lino Lakes, MN. where one of there top plays is from: Line-o not Lee-no.

I have cyclones.tv but I was at the UW game most of the night and didn't realize it was even going to be on. I check the schedule to see what will be on and it just had local stations listed as the media for tonight's game. Which is annoying, because now I see that I could have watched that fifth set.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
1 dollar tickets made for a great crowd. Lots of exciting volleyball. 3rd & 4th sets UNI just plain played better and we had some errant serves and other errors. It was great that we were able to come back for the win.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I have cyclones.tv
I thought you did! So was surprised to read you were blogging it. Checking the website updates assured me the game was on CYTV. I should have posted it was on but complains about posting the obvious irritates people.:realmad:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I thought you did! So was surprised to read you were blogging it. Checking the website updates assured me the game was on CYTV. I should have posted it was on but complains about posting the obvious irritates people.:realmad:

Of generate a bunch of ******* and moaning about Cyclone.TV. :smile:

I didn't post about my trouble getting and staying logged in last night. Left the room and came back to see I had no feed and than looked and I was no longer logged in. Page and player were still open. It's like I was getting timed out even though I was streaming and watching.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

well feel free to tell me the obvious....I promise not to complain!