brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I found gollum, she was looking for her precious:

http://www.wwtdd.com/enlargedimage/?back_to=/2009/04/is-that-gollum/attachment/96382/&postid=96382
enlargedimage

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
I don't ever want to meet anyone in any way associated with this project.

Filming this is probably the only time they got out of their parent's basements.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL

Filming this is probably the only time they got out of their parent's basements.
Not intended at you but just in general. This type of comment being posted online stinks of irony. :biglaugh: :smile:

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA

This thing is way beyond a couple kids fooling around with a camera in the backyard some Saturday. I can only imagine how many man-hours went into pre- and post-production. Probably into the thousands, and all of it for free. I'm guessing the people who worked on this thing (besides being LOTR fans) are semi-pro film types who would love a giant publicity wave if this film is a hit.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
This thing is way beyond a couple kids fooling around with a camera in the backyard some Saturday. I can only imagine how many man-hours went into pre- and post-production. Probably into the thousands, and all of it for free. I'm guessing the people who worked on this thing (besides being LOTR fans) are semi-pro film types who would love a giant publicity wave if this film is a hit.

Which is sort of my point, I guess. There is so much work in this thing, that if they are expecting no monetary compensation, it's a fairly epic case of LARPing...