The Fran fade

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Expert having a meltdown about the Kalscheur commitment makes me like it even more. He had a ton of interest. Great get by TJ and Kyle Green!

Hello Fran??

Nobody that has ever seen Gabe Kalscheur is going to melt down over where he ends up. Could he help you? Yes. He does play some decent D but at times this season he couldn’t hit the ocean with a beach ball from 3.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Nobody that has ever seen Gabe Kalscheur is going to melt down over where he ends up. Could he help you? Yes. He does play some decent D but at times this season he couldn’t hit the ocean with a beach ball from 3.
Something happened to his overall game. Confidence issues, maybe pressure, maybe there were things off the court going on, or maybe he just regressed as a whole. His defense took a step back too.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Something happened to his overall game. Confidence issues, maybe pressure, maybe there were things off the court going on, or maybe he just regressed as a whole. His defense took a step back too.
Decent athlete and I think a good kid. I think he’s worth a shot at this point but you can’t expect a ton from him. I have quite a few friends that are Gopher fans and they spent a lot of time being frustrated with him after high expectations as a freshman. Fwiw, I’d take him at Iowa if for no other reason than some decent defense.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron