Sunset Beach Apartments

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
So I am thinking about signing a lease at the Sunset Beach Apartments (On the corner of sunset and beach, very aptly named) and was wondering if anyone on here lives or have lived there (or know anyone who did)

If so, what did you/your friends think of living there?

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I have known only 1 person who has lived there and I know they liked it. My last year I lived on Campus Ave and I think it is better then to live on Sunset. Closer to Welch, and my classes.

aeroclone08

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wichita, KS
I had a friend who lived there a couple years ago. I think it ended up bing her favorite of the 3 she lived in (moved because they had 4 roommates only 3 rooms at Sunset Beach). The only complaint I remember was response time for maintenance requests, but again it's been a few years now. FWIW I liked the place whenever I hung out over there.

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
I didn't live there myself, but I had a group of friends that lived there. The apts are very nice, but are far away from lots of things i.e. Welch Ave/classes. My friends would always call to get a ride to my place (house on Knapp St.). Also pretty expensive for being so far away from everything. I'd look around at your options.