Stripe the Stadium

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Meh. And what’s up with the stripes not just going every other? Is this another Jack Trice stripe thing? Because, hot take, it’s cool that we’ve embraced the symbol but it doesn’t need to be on EVERYTHING.

Furthermore, why is the club section wearing purple.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I will wear whatever color JP asks me to, in whichever section I may sit, under one condition:

Serve us beer in JTS.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I will say the white outs in Happy Valley are pretty impressive.

White out at Pedo U is probably the most impressive. None of this will ever happen at ISU. And that is no criticism of our fans. But we have tried the Gold out against the old Nebraska.

It all fails. ****, there are so many people wearing the blue ISU accent.

Don't try it. Failure. Just love Cyclone Power, whatever color it comes in.

Reactions: CyBobby

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
all the stripes and white outs is just getting weird, the fans thinking they play apart of the outcome is getting weird, its all just becoming disturbing, this whole thing is out of control

Yeah you know that whole Hilton Magic thing.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
ur such a loser, get a life, might be time to leave this site due to harassement
in-there-out.gif

Reactions: 06_CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Why for KU?

Why not for Texas so long as things are going well?
This. This. And this. Doing it for KU is beyond stupid. Back in the ole 3 win season days, I would say fck it, let’s do it, it doesn’t matter anyway. But this isn’t your grandpas ISU. You do this for big games. This is the easiest game left on our schedule. By FAR.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
First, this is never going to fly as some kind of fan based initiative. Second, who gives a **** what people wear, we still put more people in the stands than most schools. Some of you really get your rocks off putting down your own fan base, which is really strange to me.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
all the stripes and white outs is just getting weird, the fans thinking they play apart of the outcome is getting weird, its all just becoming disturbing, this whole thing is out of control

I think the only weird thing is this post. I'm not sure anyone is thinking they play any role in impacting the game. But the color-outs look cool and help set establish a good environment for a game. I can't see the harm in that...

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Come on, let's do this guys! People in the suites you guys wear light orange or peach, students in the top half of section 41 are in pink, Jack Trice Club is in purple, and if you stand in the Endzone Club to drink all game you need to wear dark grey!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron