Spring Season Results

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I'm kind of concerned about some of our results in this spring session. Sitting at 3-3-1 is not where I thought this team would be. Granted, the losses are to Illinois, Minnesota, and Kansas State. But, I thought we should beat a KSU team that wasn't really strong last year. We were able to beat UNI, though. Hope they show well against NU in their last spring match. That could be a pretty good indication of where they're at. They still seem to struggle with closing matches out. Willms has been a good surprise, but I kind of expected that.

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
Spring is always a struggle for me because the inclination is to use it as a team measuring stick when some coaches are really using it measure the individual performances especially the early matches Plus for instance I don't think Bre Payton played for UNI that weekend so it's hard to put to much emphasis on any one match. there is so much of that sort of thing that goes on, kids absent or kids working in new positions it's almost imPossible to put too much on the records