Shellie Mosman

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Very well said. She is a very warm and intelligent person who happens to play basketball. She loves to play, but she also sees life beyond basketball. It would be a shame if her intership was frowned upon by BF. Hope there's no truth to that.

I doubt it was frowned upon, but by the same token you can't fault him for not playing her instead of someone who did focus on basketball over the summer and made themselves a better player. I'm sure she knew that when she chose to take her internship too.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
I doubt it was frowned upon, but by the same token you can't fault him for not playing her instead of someone who did focus on basketball over the summer and made themselves a better player. I'm sure she knew that when she chose to take her internship too.

Couldn't agree more, so long as it is a performance based decision. In the grand scheme of things BF is a smart guy and knows that his job is to coach student-athletes. I wasn't suggesting that he disagreed with Shellie's decision and held it against her, more surprised that someone would assume that had something to do with her playing time. I can't imagine her making that decision without sitting down and talking it over with her coach.

swiacyfan

Mar 2, 2009
Is mossman dating seab haluska? She went on the floor with them at senior day I coldnt hear the announcer if he said anything about it.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
She is responsible for at least 200 tickets a game... Sean must have a great personality to date her. The dude has quite the schnoz.