Cyfern

Sep 26, 2019
We've upgraded to a new version of the forum and know you will love it. However, with upgrades there are always bugs to work out. Something not working correctly? Please kindly let us know here. Thank you!

Chris
STILL DON'T HAVE THE FORUMS.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
What's the difference between the headers 'What's New' and 'New Posts'? Seems redundant.

I could be wrong, but I think "What's New" refers to new threads being created and the "New Posts" are that, new individual posts. That said, it took me a little bit to look at that so I agree, maybe better wording for the "what's new" section would be helpful.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
There's an annoying message at the top of my screen that says something about thanking me for my patience. Now I have to scroll down to get to the meat of this website. I don't have the time to waste "scrolling down". Don't you know that I really should be working right now.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
No bugs to report, but do want to give a thumbs up for the page-locator on each topic. It saves a click and takes me to the most recent post ! Good job.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'll probably just use the dumb rating for @CloneLawman and @BCClone. They don't realize how sensitive I am at being follicly challenged.

I used the dumb rating once as a joke and then reversed it. Felt really rude to call somebody else dumb for their opinion. Guess it’s not in my nature.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I'm having login issues with both mobile & desktop in Chrome. I'll type in my credentials to login, it processes but never actually logs in. It's been hit or miss, was working for a while yesterday. I'm on Microsoft Edge right now.
Anyone else experiencing this? I cannot login with Chrome.

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Anyone else experiencing this? I cannot login with Chrome.
I’m having the same issue. I can not log in on my PC with Chrome.

Edit: Just tried again and I was able to log in. When it was an issue, I tried to log in several times over the last couple of hours.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
No issue for me on mobile or PC. Maybe try clearing your cache?
Yea, I've tried clearing browsing data but nothing. FWIW, in the top left in Chrome is shows the site as "Not secure".

If others aren't having this issue I assume it's some local Chrome setting, but not sure what would've changed.

*Edit: And somehow now it's working... :confused:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yea, I've tried clearing browsing data but nothing. FWIW, in the top left in Chrome is shows the site as "Not secure".

If others aren't having this issue I assume it's some local Chrome setting, but not sure what would've changed.

*Edit: And somehow now it's working... :confused:
Did you try unplugging and blowing on it?

Non joking - Mine also says Not Secure on the browser.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
No bugs here.

New rating system is clunky.

Main page with all the forums listed is really busy and hard to follow. Overall I liked the old format a lot better but I’m sure I will get used to this one over time.

This is all on mobile.

• Agree
Reactions: ianoconnor

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron