• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Every time I try to log in from my phone (Android, Chrome browser), Was not happening yesterday. I get this page below. I was not asked anywhere to accept cookies.
Screenshot_20200806-183947.png

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Anybody else having trouble staying logged in? On my iphone, I have to log in every time I close the browser. If already discussed, pardon me, I didn’t read the thread.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Not so much a bug as it is feedback, but I’d prefer seeing the post ratings before people’s signatures instead of after. Easy to get confused.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
I get it on my laptop but I just go to the side and click on forums and it goes there.

Problem is, with my phone, I can't log in to be able to post or rate. I can click on Forums to see them, but can't do anything but read.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Is there going to be a suggestion/feedback thread? There are so many things I hate.

The bold colored forum name on every thread is terrible and makes it look so cheap. I don't see people using it much at all, if you want a specific topic, just go to that forum. Like Politics and Pro Sports look like the same color to the eye, how is this helpful at all when trying to sort.

This whole setup is so unuserfriendly it's unreal. Stop changing the wheel when you don't need to.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: kilroy and Acylum