PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Hello, this may have already been addressed, but didn't see it scrolling through briefly. Is there a one-click way to get from a thread to the forum that thread is in? I think it used to be where the highlight on the image below is...

1597435935423.png

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Hello, this may have already been addressed, but didn't see it scrolling through briefly. Is there a one-click way to get from a thread to the forum that thread is in? I think it used to be where the highlight on the image below is...
The highlighted below is a link to the forum
Capture.JPG

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
I tried to post a podcast from Stitcher just now, but was surprised to find that it failed. Apparently, the list of approved sites no longer includes Stitcher. That has been an excellent source of podcasts for years - their links work consistently, so that is disappointing. But, just to check, was this omission intended?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
When will we be able to post photos and gifs from a phone and not get the “attachment is too large” message. Works on the computer but not from my iPhone.

Reactions: cdface

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
I just put up a poll, and the control that sets the number of allowed picks does not seems to allow you to check any of the choices. I was able to manually enter the number of choices, one in this case, and it appeared to work.

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
The highlighted below is a link to the forum
View attachment 74389

Hi Guys, revisiting this, I was having the issue on my phone, and thought I had duplicated it on the computer. Can someone point me to where I can click to get from a thread to the forum that thread is in on the mobile browser?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Hi Guys, revisiting this, I was having the issue on my phone, and thought I had duplicated it on the computer. Can someone point me to where I can click to get from a thread to the forum that thread is in on the mobile browser?
It's at the top and bottom. Same as on a computer.

1597759563384.png
1597759593020.png

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
When will we be able to post photos and gifs from a phone and not get the “attachment is too large” message. Works on the computer but not from my iPhone.

same here, i can't even get most low-quality GIFs to post through the image link/embed function, except it happens on all my devices. is the image max size set super low? these are things that would have easily shown up on the old site. it's looking to me like it's actually trying to upload the image and attach it to the post instead of just embedding it.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but the app stopped working for me this morning. I tried reinstalling the app and it still didn't work.

Edit: A little more detail... The app closes by itself a few seconds after trying to open. Using Android phone.

Last edited:

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Why can't I post a new thread?
Forums > Forums List > then click on the specific forum you want your new thread to be in. There will be a box above the first thread listed in which you can start a new thread. I'm assuming there has to be an easier way but so far I haven't found it.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Anybody else having problems posting a gif? Every time I post a gif it just posts as an image.

K51S3vB.gif