NFL: ***Offical Week 1 NFL Gameday Thread***

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I bet the Chiefs win one game against the Broncos. Wouldnt be surprised to see them get to at least 6 wins as well.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
As a life-long niners fan, at this point I'd take the broncos to win the superbowl... Niners are not looking like a championship team at the moment... and the broncos with wes welker now look pretty much unstoppable (and their defense isn't even at 100%)

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Huge missed call on that last SF TD. I didn't catch that. Likely would have forced a FG instead of that TD.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Nice job by the refs screwing the Packers again. And I'm not even a Packer fan.

I think the refs have missed calls on both sides all day so far... i've seen several packer DBs holding that have not been called...

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
As a life-long niners fan, at this point I'd take the broncos to win the superbowl... Niners are not looking like a championship team at the moment... and the broncos with wes welker now look pretty much unstoppable (and their defense isn't even at 100%)

Broncos vs 49ers Superbowl is what I'm thinking. The NFC is a lot stronger than the AFC though imo which hurts the 49ers.

AFC has Broncos, Patriots, Texans and then outside contenders in the Colts, Ravens, Steelers, and Bengals

NFC has Falcons, 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, with outside contenders Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, pretty much the NFC North, and Saints

Nice job by the refs screwing the Packers again. And I'm not even a Packer fan.

your dolphins won!

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
I don't for one second believe the niners kick a field goal if it's 4th down and 1 though... you have frank gore in the backfield and Harbaugh is a gambling man... i'd say he goes for it....

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I don't for one second believe the niners kick a field goal if it's 4th down and 1 though... you have frank gore in the backfield and Harbaugh is a gambling man... i'd say he goes for it....
I don't for one second think the SF receiver would have caught the ball if he had not been held...

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Have you seen the the Packers run defense today? Its been nothing short of stout.....the pass defense on the other hand has been suspect today to say the least....

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Have you seen the the Packers run defense today? Its been nothing short of stout.....the pass defense on the other hand has been suspect today to say the least....

I agree, but i'd still take frank gore for one yard. Now if it were 4th and 2... I'd kick in a heartbeat as that GB defense has been winning the battle up front all day.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
Wow... still can't believe the ravens let the niners have boldin for like a 6th round draft pick... glad he's on the good side now this year ;)

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow... still can't believe the ravens let the niners have boldin for like a 6th round draft pick... glad he's on the good side now this year ;)
One of the worst trades this offseason and could make the list for worst all time.