NFL: ***Offical Week 1 NFL Gameday Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
How about Larry Fitzgerald today? Great to see him re-establish himself as an elite wide receiver today. It's amazing what he can do with a QB that's even slightly above average. I also got a kick out of the Fauria kid playing at wide receiver for the Lions. He seems like he's just thrilled to be there. I went ahead and added him to one of my fantasy league teams just for the good mojo.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
That's just great, now Cowherd's "I love me some Tony Homo" show will be even more unbearable.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
That's just great, now Cowherd's "I love me some Tony Homo" show will be even more unbearable.

Wow, it's gotta suck being forced to listen to a radio show you don't like. Fortunately I've never been a victim of such a tragic incident.

Do they tie you down with ropes or use chains? Hopefully they at least give you some Beats headphones to listen to it with and not some crappy mono speakers.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Wow, it's gotta suck being forced to listen to a radio show you don't like. Fortunately I've never been a victim of such a tragic incident.

Do they tie you down with ropes or use chains? Hopefully they at least give you some Beats headphones to listen to it with and not some crappy mono speakers.

Simmer down, I actually like the show sans his weird obsession with making above average Romo into a hall of famer.