Lets show HB some love against Kansas

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
I know Kansas has a great program and great tradition, but if you are truly a Cyclone fan since birth, how can you go to ANY other Big XII team let alone kansass? Seriously, I would not be heartbroken if he chose to go to Duke or UNC, but kansass? I could never cheer for him as a jayhawk.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Are you trying to egg me on? You seem to be my own personal stalker.

While it may seem like that, I just happened to find a couple of your posts to be terrible. I basically don't post unless something really rubs me the wrong way. Coincidentally, you had two of those posts in the last 24 hours. Nothing personal.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
While it may seem like that, I just happened to find a couple of your posts to be terrible. I basically don't post unless something really rubs me the wrong way. Coincidentally, you had two of those posts in the last 24 hours. Nothing personal.

Fair enough...no hard feelings.

Cyano

Nov 16, 2006
Des Moines
He played it pretty cool for the entire game. Didn't show much emotion either way. Mid second half when Craig hit a three he applauded. Looked like he was smiling during the Harrison....Barnes.... chant. One of the camera guys was on him every now and then so he didn't show much.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
He played it pretty cool for the entire game. Didn't show much emotion either way. Mid second half when Craig hit a three he applauded. Looked like he was smiling during the Harrison....Barnes.... chant. One of the camera guys was on him every now and then so he didn't show much.

Was that him in the front row of the student section on the ISU bench end of the court? I was way up in the opposite corner and thought it looked like him but couldn't tell for sure. I think I may need a new prescription on my contact lenses. Anyways, assuming that was him, I did see him clapping after CB's monster 3! Other than that, I'm sure he knew better than to show much emotion/support for one team over the other.