Jerry Kluver

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I always liked when Jerry came on and started to talk about plants and you could hear people in the background chanting "Jerry ... Jerry ... Jerry". Oops wrong show but it would have been cool if they did that.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
One morning we had Ch 13 on and were watching Jerry's segment. Someone called in with a question and said, **** you Jerry Kluver. We both looked at each other and then died laughing.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
About 2 years ago the wife and I woke up on and turned on Jerry Cluver and the weekend newscast, and they had call in questions. the first questions we heard was a guy that said..."**** YOU, Jerry Cluver!". Jerry and teh chick that was beside him didnt know what to do. They wished people were a lil more mature.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
One morning we had Ch 13 on and were watching Jerry's segment. Someone called in with a question and said, **** you Jerry Kluver. We both looked at each other and then died laughing.

Damn you!!! you beat me to it. Everytime we see him, we say " **** you Jerry Cluver"!

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Come on Fick!!!! Jerry is a master gardener, he had a segment on saturday mornings on channel 13 where people would call in with gardening questions.

Side note on Jerry: His son Cory was a long snapper on the Cyclone football team.
Schroed, I am already a master gardner.......hopefully you are keeping Tinsley out of trouble over there in Indy.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
He's not only a great guy, he had a kid who was our deep snapper a few years back. His boys are Eric and Cory and I can't remember which one snapped for us.