ISU MBB Twitter

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Since when are we getting new uniforms!? All media day and team photos (from multiple events) indicate the same uniforms as we have had.

Anthracite for every home game:puke: JK.
Those are a abomination hell it rakes me a half to stop rooting for the visitors if they are in white.

• Funny
Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Since when are we getting new uniforms!? All media day and team photos (from multiple events) indicate the same uniforms as we have had.
My bad if not. I guess I assumed we were due for new ones this year, maybe because it's TJ's 3rd year? I actually don't know.

If we have promo pics already out (I haven't been paying attention yet) w/ the old unis, I guess we are going 1 more year w/ same unis?

Anybody know for sure?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Anthracite for every home game:puke: JK.
Those are a abomination hell it rakes me a half to stop rooting for the visitors if they are in white.
I'd like to see w/c/c at home, with the Ames helmets, just once this year!!!

Even better at Hilton! :D

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006

I was hoping they would do something to honor the life of someone who left this planet way too soon, so this is nice to see.

Since he had such a big impact on ISU winning the very last Big 8 championship I would love to see the patches brought out for some big conference games this season as well.

Any word on if his family is going to be at the Idaho State game?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron