ISU MBB Twitter

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
It's already clear that this staff wants to highlight the program/culture more on social media. It's a good idea and one that Prohm likely didn't care about. There has been talk that Prohm and staff had become paranoid about outsider opinions, so it's not surprising he didn't grant much access outside a few highlights from workouts.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I saw it yesterday and put it in another mbb thread. Good move starting a new thread because more will see it here than where I put it.
I joined Twitter a few months ago because I figured I was missing some ISU news. Apparently I wasn’t the only one missing stuff—judging by the reactions—so I’m happy to share it here.

Reactions: t-noah

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm sure it's a combination between George's facial hair and J.R's mask, but GC looked about 5 years older when he stood next to J.R.

Also, I can't help but wonder on what Larry Eustachy's opinion on yoga for basketball players is.

Good to see the guys having some fun.

Reactions: CyBobby

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
One thing about Twitter I find interesting, the coaches would follow potential transfer targets all the time last year. This staff doesn’t seem to do that at all this year to give those clues.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
One thing about Twitter I find interesting, the coaches would follow potential transfer targets all the time last year. This staff doesn’t seem to do that at all this year to give those clues.
I’ve noticed that too and while it’s a bummer for fans not to have those hints it could honestly be a good thing. Contacting guys more directly like through AAU/HS coaches for example is probably more effective than sliding in the DMs