Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
He was passed up on the depth chart by Chevin Calloway would be my guess. Oh wait never mind Phil Parker stopped talking to him after he committed so he flipped to Rhoads

Haha, some sort of moral victory for Clone fans?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Moral victory? That's weak even from you. Having Calloway would have really helped you guys this upcoming year with how bad your CB's are. I'm guessing Parker is regretting not talking to him after he committed

Yeah, moral victory. Congrats to you, ISU fan, on a kid decommitting to Iowa and ending up where a former ISU HC was a position coach.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah, moral victory. Congrats to you, ISU fan, on a kid decommitting to Iowa and ending up where a former ISU HC was a position coach.

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Agreed that the Iowa corners, aside from Hankins, are unproven. That’s what happens when you have good players that leave early for the NFL. As an ISU fan, I understand you have little first hand experience with that.

To your point however, the back seven is not inexperienced. The safeties should be a strength. Certainly better than ISU.

Iowa doesn't have a single player in the back seven on Athlon's pre season all conference team which includes 4 players at every position. I'm guessing that's never happened before under KF

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron