Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I want Iowa to offer him- ideally they could sign both Locure and Carton, and Locure could redshirt. I think he’s got a lot of potential, but he seems to have some attitude/discipline issues that need straightening out. He has a skill set that no other guard on Iowa’s roster has, so I am all for Iowa offering a scholarship. I don’t care what other offers he does or doesn’t have.

Attitude and discipline issues you say? He will get along great with Fran.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This still doesn't explain why they can't play defense. Hell they can chase a chicken outdoors

Have hawks chase chickens,,!! Have you totally lost it? Think about what would happen if they caught them. Only ones happy with that’s scenario are the local sheep.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I want Iowa to offer him- ideally they could sign both Locure and Carton, and Locure could redshirt. I think he’s got a lot of potential, but he seems to have some attitude/discipline issues that need straightening out. He has a skill set that no other guard on Iowa’s roster has, so I am all for Iowa offering a scholarship. I don’t care what other offers he does or doesn’t have.
Lol, that could be said about any guard in the top 200 rankings

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I mean most P5 guards are capable of dribbling with their head up but I can understand why Locure would be a huge addition for Iowa.