Happy Anniversary from Cy

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Yay for me:cute:

Happy Anniversary, !

This month, 10 years ago, you graduated from Iowa State University. If this were a wedding anniversary, you might be receiving gifts of tin, aluminum or diamonds. While I’m not sending a gift, I hope this e-greeting is a nice reminder of the very important milestone of earning your degree from Iowa State.

Congratulations on 10 years of being an ISU alumnus!

Happy Anniversary!
Cy

zumbro clones

Jan 31, 2007
Southern Minnesota
The note I received today. No mention of asking me for money. They must already have access to my bank account and know better :smile::

This month, 25 years ago, you graduated from Iowa State University. If this were a wedding anniversary, you might be receiving gifts of silver. While I’m not sending a gift, I hope this e-greeting is a nice reminder of the very important milestone of earning your degree from Iowa State.
Congratulations on 25 years of being an ISU alumnus!
Happy Anniversary!
Cy
PS: To learn more about traditional and modern anniversary gifts, click here. To view and update your ISU records, click here.
PPS: Thank you to those who participated in Cytings during VEISHEA week. For those who don’t know, we asked ISU friends and alummi to celebrate Iowa State by helping Cy become a world traveler. So far, 20+ people have shared a photo of Cy in interesting locations. Cytings will continue throughout the year. Please share your own Cyting or view Cytings from other Iowa Staters.