FS: G7 Parking Pass

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
I like how you say that like public parking is beneath you
Not beneath me at all. Just saying people need to realize the money spent to get that pass before they rip on the asking price. Don't like the price don't pay it. Look elsewhere. And the guy that wants to argue that it only costs $50 for a G7 pass yet he's trying to save $90 by not parking in the public lots? If you want to park in G7 then pay the donation to park there. Tailgating at ISU is an awesome time no matter what lot you are in, donation or not.

Last edited:

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
$200 for a $50 parking pass isn't subsidizing the vendors NCC donation, any more than buying it for $50 is the buyer cheating the vendor out of their NCC donation.

You know what that parking pass is worth? Whatever price a willing buyer and willing seller agree on.

Also G7 is the best-- unless it has been raining all week and it's a bog...

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Makes sense when you DONATE and can get the pass for $50. Enjoy your public parking!

Not beneath me at all. Just saying people need to realize the money spent to get that pass before they rip on the asking price. Don't like the price don't pay it. Look elsewhere. And the guy that wants to argue that it only costs $50 for a G7 pass yet he's trying to save $90 by not parking in the public lots? If you want to park in G7 then pay the donation to park there. Tailgating at ISU is an awesome time no matter what lot you are in, donation or not.

That's funny, cause your choice of words make it seem like public parking IS beneath you. Nevermind the fact that it is yards away from your fancy 'reserved' lot.

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
That's funny, cause your choice of words make it seem like public parking IS beneath you. Nevermind the fact that it is yards away from your fancy 'reserved' lot.
Not all the highlighted were my choice of words. Read into it what you want as that was never my intention. Enjoy your tailgating and Cyclone football this year.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tailg8er