Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thanks to @JM4CY for this topic! Here is his description:

The celebrity that might not be your typical "celebrity crush" per se but you definitely have one on them and you don't care who knows it. (JLH doesn't count, a more b-list celebrity that gets your juices flowing)

So, apparently he disagrees with my Adam Scott crush. Who are yours?

Reactions: dahliaclone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
800px-Adam_Scott_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Looks like

CDoz7zaWEAE2FoO.jpg

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
So, I think Chris Hensworth and Jason Momoa are givens in the “big star” names. Brad Pitt can still get it anytime he wants. I love Paul Rudd but I think he is now sort of a basic choice.

These are more the low-key names. I already mentioned Adam Scott. Steve Carell, but only with grey hair. Russell Brand, but only when he was sort of skeezy. I have more…

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So, I think Chris Hensworth and Jason Momoa are givens in the “big star” names. Brad Pitt can still get it anytime he wants. I love Paul Rudd but I think he is now sort of a basic choice.

These are more the low-key names. I already mentioned Adam Scott. Steve Carell, but only with grey hair. Russell Brand, but only when he was sort of skeezy. I have more…
You said B stars, you mentioned a few headliners here.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I DON’T EVEN CARE, he is GD adorable. :D Like, your Exhibit A here was a poor choice because he looks hot and snarky.

I don't care for Step Bros (although it's grown on me) but his character is funnier in that after watching Parks and Rec just because he over does the dooshy bro so much.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You said B stars, you mentioned a few headliners here.

The first paragraph are traditional heart throbs. The others ARE celebrities, but not known for their looks.

Here are more obscure ones
- Young Che Guevara
- Mike Nesmith from the Monkees, but only in his stocking hat in the 60s.
- Jason Schwarzman, but only in Darjeeling Limited where he played an a**hole.
- I have a list of hot young presidents, and young Rutherford B Hayes is smoldering.

098480FD-73B5-41B1-BEF1-AC1C6FB72E7C.jpeg