Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Last year was our first experience with parking in one of the S lots with numbered spaces.

Does anyone know if you retain the same space (like you do with your football tickets? We are just south of the bridge, but we would like to move to the north side of the bridge (easier to exit from over there).
I was in that area last year. Not parking, Just under the bridge (sound homeless now) is where we got our Iowa tickets. Oldest liked to hammer beers with another group there also.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Last year was our first experience with parking in one of the S lots with numbered spaces.

Does anyone know if you retain the same space (like you do with your football tickets? We are just south of the bridge, but we would like to move to the north side of the bridge (easier to exit from over there).
I don't think you can keep your spot, like with tickets.
Parking is just what is available at the time you get to select it.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I don't think you can keep your spot, like with tickets.
Parking is just what is available at the time you get to select it.
Except where she’s asking about, you do have a specific spot. Or do you @ImJustKCClone ?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
As I understand it, we can renew our RV spots, but there is no opportunity to "upgrade" locations like with tickets, other than to let them know your preferences and hope for the best.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
As I understand it, we can renew our RV spots, but there is no opportunity to "upgrade" locations like with tickets, other than to let them know your preferences and hope for the best.
I expect that will be the case. Last year I had to go through a whole brouhaha with them because they put us right next to the Kaybos. We really didn't want a whole lot of drunk people leaning on our vehicle while waiting to pee...