Fans for WV?

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
And this attitude is exactly why we shouldn't have fans there.
Get through the coming surge, then talk about this again for next year.
Coming surge? You appear to be out of date on the data. We're a couple weeks past the peak already.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And this attitude is exactly why we shouldn't have fans there.
Get through the coming surge, then talk about this again for next year.
You can have your view. I respect that. But don’t come after those that feel differently. Everyone on the forums knows where you stand. You don’t need to state it again.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
"Safest" scenario: No fans other than parents.
Likely scenario: Ticket holders may attend as mentioned earlier in this thread.
Possible scenario: Ticket holders plus a "lottery" to reach 15,000 fans since most students are gone.
"Crazy Cool" scenario: Fill 'er up!
Students were always on a lottery. They were emailed and asked who would want to still attend the last two games of tickets were available.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Awesome! Yell loud all in attendance to make up for those of us who didn't get to witness this historic team in person this year, but want to be there in spirit yelling our hearts out. Those players deserve it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Awesome! Yell loud all in attendance to make up for those of us who didn't get to witness this historic team in person this year, but want to be there in spirit yelling our hearts out. Those players deserve it.
giphy.gif

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Coming surge? You appear to be out of date on the data. We're a couple weeks past the peak already.

Which peak?

Reactions: wxman1

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Come after? That's quite an interpretation.
Everyone knows where everyone stands, but here we are.
Read your last post. Dude, whatever your pushing here, this isn’t the place for it and not a soul will change their mind. Again, I respect you have a different view but this isn’t the place. You’re last sentence makes no sense to me. You wanna keep going there and arguing, that’s fine. But it won’t be with me.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
It's ok. You can stay home. In the mean time I'll be enjoying the hell out of the game for these seniors.

I think that is a good take. Everyone has the right to respond to the virus in their own way and according to their own physical condition. There are safety protocols in place, and so far it appears that Cyclone fans are being responsible.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Read your last post. Dude, whatever your pushing here, this isn’t the place for it and not a soul will change their mind. Again, I respect you have a different view but this isn’t the place. You’re last sentence makes no sense to me. You wanna keep going there and arguing, that’s fine. But it won’t be with me.

Well, a thread about attendance is where you would talk attendance as a good idea or bad idea. That's pretty basic.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I think that is a good take. Everyone has the right to respond to the virus in their own way and according to their own physical condition. There are safety protocols in place, and so far it appears that Cyclone fans are being responsible.
[/QUO

We have done an awesome job at every game so far. I expect that to continue. Also I'd love to see any evidence of cases coming from the games by the people that constantly ***** about those that attend.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

Without sending this to the cave even quicker. Pretty much 99% compliance on mask wearing outside with no known links to spread via fans at the games this all seems like a no brainer to me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron