Fans for WV?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I am usually all in on being an unprofessional fan, but hoping the outcome isn’t all that big of a deal. If it is it probably means Herman will surely be canned for losing to one of the Kansas schools. Of course I want us to win, but hoping the win isn’t all that significant in the grand scheme of things. I think Texas has the early start, so if they win, we will know before our game ends.
The “outcome of the game” not a big deal? A win would mean that we finish alone atop B12 standings, for the first time, ever.

I kinda feel like that’s a big deal.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The “outcome of the game” not a big deal? A win would mean that we finish alone atop B12 standings, for the first time, ever.

I kinda feel like that’s a big deal.

And yet if we lose to Oklahoma in the conference title game, that rematch is the lasting impression and they will be widely considered the conference champions. That feels like the more important game to me at least in the given context of a field rush; this game will still leave unfinished business.

Last edited:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
And yet if we lose to Oklahoma in the conference title game, that rematch is the lasting impression and they will be widely considered the conference champions. That feels like the more important game to me.
It wasn’t a contest. I was simply saying that beating WVU wouldn’t be without significant meaning as the game ends. The subject was whether people would be inclined to rush the field Saturday, after all.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It wasn’t a contest. I was simply saying that beating WVU wouldn’t be without significant meaning as the game ends. The subject was whether people would be inclined to rush the field Saturday, after all.

See edit I did while you were posting. The game has an unfinished business feel to me in context of a field rush (plus the whole fact that ND’s victory was overshadowed by a pandemic field rush).

• Friendly
Reactions: Aclone

TheSammo

Nov 23, 2012
We are planning to tailgate in the private grass lot just east of the stadium, north of the softball fields. Anyone know for sure it’ll be open again? Anyone else planning to tailgate there?

• Dumb
Reactions: 83cy and MJ29

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
We are planning to tailgate in the private grass lot just east of the stadium, north of the softball fields. Anyone know for sure it’ll be open again? Anyone else planning to tailgate there?

This is dumb. I'm pretty sure tailgating does not fall under the rules of the attendance policy.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Awesome! Yell loud all in attendance to make up for those of us who didn't get to witness this historic team in person this year, but want to be there in spirit yelling our hearts out. Those players deserve it.
I will!