ESPN boxing Lomachenko v Rigondeaux

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Should be a fantastic fight tonight with a few undercards.

Loma is a couple inches taller. Rigo has a longer reach. Both southpaws. Two incredible fighters.
I think Loma takes it in the later rounds.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Should be a fantastic fight tonight with a few undercards.

Loma is a couple inches taller. Rigo has a longer reach. Both southpaws. Two incredible fighters.
I think Loma takes it in the later rounds.

Listening to a Joe Rogan podcast awhile back, he was saying Loma might be the most tactical fighter he's seen.

Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Listening to a Joe Rogan podcast awhile back, he was saying Loma might be the most tactical fighter he's seen.
I can't believe this fight is free. Loma is incredible. I'm a little worried about Rigo's age but he's always chiseled and in shape.

BourbonClone

Mar 10, 2013
That’s the kind of crap that makes me wanna give up on the sport.

I am not a boxing expert. I just like to watch some fights on youtube and Loma is my favorite boxer to watch right now.

I thought it was a great fight. Watch other Loma fights it was almost the exact same thing. He takes a fighter's will away and the opponent realizes there is no chance in continuing and just give up. Pretty much any decision you seem to make against Loma is the wrong one. I liked Timothy Bradley's quote during the bout. Bradley was asked: What can one do to counter Loma? long pause... I don't think that person is born yet.

Rigo wasn't tired out. I think he still had the power to try to throw something that would stun Loma if he actually connected. But he was getting afraid to even throw a punch because he was going to look silly and because of the opening it created for Loma.