Does this speech apply yet?

MontyBurns

Jan 27, 2008
It became apparent the last several weeks that momentum has been lost and there isn't much that can be done to get that momentum back. As each week went by, more and more Cyclone fans have become divided about what is in the best interest of the program. Unfortunately, when our fan base becomes so divided, it makes it impossible to move forward.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
It became apparent the last several weeks that momentum has been lost and there isn't much that can be done to get that momentum back. As each week went by, more and more Cyclone fans have become divided about what is in the best interest of the program. Unfortunately, when our fan base becomes so divided, it makes it impossible to move forward.

Your signature is still inaccurate...you really need to pay attention to all the sports if you want to talk about them all. Until then, do some research. :smile:

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I just don't understand agenda posts.

I've seen this episode.......

I've seen this episode..........

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Coaching staffs replaced by Pollard:
football-Had to be done. Hire one of the top asstants in the country, it was a steel at the time to get Chizik. Who knows how PR will do.
men's basketball-Was a turning into a mess, hired a coach that was wanted by others and had been to the NCAA his last 3 years at UNI. Wasnt a flashy hire but the right one at the time.
wrestling Douglas best days had past him. He underacheived at ISU. Cael did good as coach and he was the right hire.
gymnastics Not a great program but still a good one, coach left for a better job.
soccer Who cares
cross country, track & field, Underachieved before, things are now getting better.
women's golf Who cares
tennis who cares
softball Things were bad before, the program is getting better