Does Michael Vick return to the NFL?

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I know he'll get plenty of looks but who knows what the time away has done to his body. I know they say he's staying in shape but there's only so much you can do. There's a big difference between in shape and in NFL playing shape. Plus, he's not getting any younger.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Not right away, but he may eventually come back. If he does, he will go to a team that is struggling because no one else is willing to take a chance with him.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
the raiders seem to like to bring in washed up qb's so i wouldn't be suprised to see him in o-town ... yes i did just rip on my team but its more of the fact that ive faced the reality that we'll always be mediocre and that al davis is the devil ...

C

Cyclone42

Doesn't he have to serve 3 years of "supervised release"? This is the federal system's replacement for probation, although it is pretty much the same thing. It can be pretty strict, depending on the probation officer. His case was pretty high-profile, so whoever it is will be on some pressure to be strict with him, which means no traveling out-of-state, etc.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
I think it is entirely possible that Vick tries to play again. But it is almost assured that the idiot will do something stupid again to screw it up.

I call it the Pac-Man syndrome.

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
He was not a good QB before he sat out for 2-3 years, I don't imagine he was filming "The Real Longest Yard" documentary while locked up. So I am guessing he didn't get any better, so any team to sign him would just be trying to see if he can boost the publicity and see if America will like the guy again.

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
I am willing to bet all of my credits he's on an NFL roster down the road. Some team will roll the dice and give him a chance...hell, the Lions will still need a QB at that point

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
I could see him going to the CFL a la Ricky Williams, and making a comeback to the NFL.

Fearless prediction: watch Michael Vick starting for the Toronto Argonauts in 2010!

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The NFL still has to reinstate him. I guess he could go to the Cowboys since they seem to be in the business of housing screwups. If Pacman Jones can find a home so can Vick I guess...

I think he's going to have a tough comeback because he'll be a PR nightmare for whoever gives him a chance.