Defect Submission Tool
General Defect Title
White Screen
Defect Category
Home Page
Browers Tested
  • Mozilla Firefox
Detailed Description
Have been getting a white screen when going to the site. Happens about 85% of the time in the last 12 hours. Not sure if anyone else is having same issue or it's on my end.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
When you go to the main cyclonefanatic.com page or the forum main page? Is it using Firefox on the desktop or Android? Do you get any error messages or just a plain white slate?

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
When you go to the main cyclonefanatic.com page or the forum main page? Is it using Firefox on the desktop or Android? Do you get any error messages or just a plain white slate?

Started just doing it as I clicked "Forums" - did do it a few times by simply going to the main address

Desktop Firefox

No errors - just a pure white screen.

Could scroll mouse over Firefox on Taskbar and see the mainpage in the little window only. Would let me click on the Taskbar version and the site would flash to my screen for a split second and then go back to all white.

Only way out was right clicking the Taskbar mini-screen and exiting Firefox.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
happening again - did notice a warning box pop up in the upper left corner but its disappears so fast I couldn't see it

got here by single clicks after getting site from taskbar window, white screen, taskbar window - click, white screen, and on and on until it is now letting me type

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Let me back on - would you like me send the error console? The warning stayed this time flickering in the upper left. I kept clicking in the "allow" button area and it finally took. Was deeming the site as a threat I guess.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I'll test it on Firefox when I get home, but I haven't experienced a similar issue on Chrome, IE, Safari, or Opera. Do you have any security add-ons enabled within Firefox? Do you have another browser you could try using to see if you get similar blank pages? If you would PM me the error console, that would be great.

Thanks for your patience.

andy94

Oct 20, 2012
www.eternitylimousine.ca
Have been getting a white screen when going to the site. Happens about 85% of the time in the last 12 hours. Not sure if anyone else is having same issue or it's on my end.