Chip Brown pretty close on Neb again

TexaClone

Sep 30, 2009
Austin, TX
He mentioned on his Twitter feed today that the official announcement would happen at 5 and Osborne just announced a 5PM Presser at the downtown campus.

Minor detail, but interesting how he nailed it.

He is saying that Texas to announce Pac 10 on Tuesday - if I was in Vegas, I'd put money on it - he's been right on everything so far.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
That is why I am so worried. As of right now he has stated there is a very good chance A&M will go to the SEC. If that happens look for Kansas to take A&M's spot in the PAC 10. If we get separated from Kansas we are in a much worse position.

Lastplace

Oct 23, 2006
I can't take this anymore. We have got to get SOMETHING from Pollard or Greg here soon or we can go right ahead and write our gravestone.

Are there any closed door Regents meetings going on right now like at Missouri? Why is it that we there is nothing coming out of Ames right now?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I can't take this anymore. We have got to get SOMETHING from Pollard or Greg here soon or we can go right ahead and write our gravestone.

Are there any closed door Regents meetings going on right now like at Missouri? Why is it that we there is nothing coming out of Ames right now?
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron