CFTV: Leonard Johnson on his friendship with Cam Newton

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I always feel bad for threads with no replies....I will be this threads friend. It is good to have friends. It is bad to hate. Lot of haters on this board. Mean people who do not like kids and senior citizens and transgenerationals. Shake off them haters!
Cam is a really cool guy with a nice smile. Really good teeeth....like are those caps? Leath will be calling him soon for some money. Glad he has friends. It can be rough to be rich and famous and good looking....lot of stress. I wonder if he is freinds with the Chiz still?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
I always feel bad for threads with no replies....I will be this threads friend. It is good to have friends. It is bad to hate. Lot of haters on this board. Mean people who do not like kids and senior citizens and transgenerationals. Shake off them haters!
Cam is a really cool guy with a nice smile. Really good teeeth....like are those caps? Leath will be calling him soon for some money. Glad he has friends. It can be rough to be rich and famous and good looking....lot of stress. I wonder if he is freinds with the Chiz still?
You're so ******* weird. I mean that in the kindest way possible.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Make this thread great again. I'm on board.

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Train-Ride-In-Silent-Movie-Gif.gif