Caleb Grill has been dismissed from team

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Well ****. Kind of the last person I'd expect especially with how long he's been with TJ... Definitely seemed different mentally as of late.
Similar to what i posted.....clearly we will never know all of the back story....but to TJ's credit (for overall team culture) this sends a STRONG message that NO ONE is a favorite, etc. Also, I'm sure Grill will give it a go somewhere else for one year.

No truth to this, just a funny thing....the whole hair and then this reminds me of a bad Disney movie about the "good kid gone bad"

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
I remember Jeff Grayer getting thrown out of a game - against Missouri, I think. There was a ruckus starting on the floor and a guy was winding up to blind side cold **** one of his teammates and Jeff just laid the guy out. Johnny said it best, something like: "You try to tell these guys to not do something like that, but you really wouldn't want to play with a guy who didn't have your back like that."
At Nebraska I believe, cuz I was there.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
With his back issues over the last few games, the constant treatment, back belt (came out after halftime with it on), and the way he moved on the court, I really don't think he would have been able help us over the next few weeks. He just never really seemed into the games as much. Sucks balls for us though.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Similar to what i posted.....clearly we will never know all of the back story....but to TJ's credit (for overall team culture) this sends a STRONG message that NO ONE is a favorite, etc. Also, I'm sure Grill will give it a go somewhere else for one year.

No truth to this, just a funny thing....the whole hair and then this reminds me of a bad Disney movie about the "good kid gone bad"
He will transfer to Kansas State probably... or Iowa.