brandon jensen

AntiSnob

Mar 1, 2009
looked like ISU offered him. He is a two-way tackle and also punts for Ankeny. He is about 6'4 and is listed anywhere from 230 to 260. He I think leads the team in TFL and also averages something like 45+ yards on punts.

AntiSnob

Mar 1, 2009
wow i'm surprised no one has commented. Is it because of who is posting?

Anyways, where is that 15 year old kid from Ankeny? I thought he'd have something to say.

cyclone79

Apr 17, 2006
looked like ISU offered him. He is a two-way tackle and also punts for Ankeny. He is about 6'4 and is listed anywhere from 230 to 260. He I think leads the team in TFL and also averages something like 45+ yards on punts.

His uncle is an ISU grad, his cousin is an ISU student. We have a good chance of landing this player. He is a player.

SmokinH2O

Oct 10, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
He reminds me of AA when AA was a Senior. AA was a man amongst boys when he played. It looked like the game was in slow motion for him. Jensen is similar. The kid is stacked and I think he has a tonnnnn of potential. I really don't think he gets challenged much so when he gets to DI and if he "gets it" and pushes himself, watch out. The kid is a 6'-4" 260lbs athlete. Really excited to see what he could be.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
His uncle is an ISU grad, his cousin is an ISU student. We have a good chance of landing this player. He is a player.

WTF does that have to do with anything? He lives in Ankeny, good chance most Ankeny students have relatives that have graduated or attending ISU.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
WTF does that have to do with anything? He lives in Ankeny, good chance most Ankeny students have relatives that have graduated or attending ISU.
great post. :skeptical: