Big Smooth will be a force for years to come..

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Sleepy Sam couldn't hold a candle to the real Big Smooth. THT will be an instant impact player next year before fully taking the reigns as a sophomore. Would be surprised to see him in a Cyclone uniform past that due to this thing called the NBA lottery. Big, Thicc, and Smooth. Paul Pierce esque.

There's a certain fanbase that sounds like this and it usually doesn't work out very well for them.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
So how long is THT reasonably at ISU?

Could he go pro early?

Or is he going to have some concern regarding height (e.g., Ejim), size (e.g., Morris), or athleticism (e.g., Niang) that keeps him in Ames for four?

I'd say the order of likelihood is:

1. 3 years
2. 2 years
3. 4 years
4. 1 year

I don't think there is much of a chance THT only stays 1 year or all 4 years but just projecting with where things are at now you could make arguments either way on 2 or 3 years. Him being so young for his class works in our favor here though.

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Yea THT is one of those incredibly unique bball players (like Niang was). He’s just really crafty scoring the bball and can be an explosive and dynamic offensive weapon...ball skills like a PG but 6’5 with a 7’ wingspan...

One thing benefiting ISU potentially and THT is he will enter his first year at ISU at 17 yrs old...LW was 19 and just turned 20..THT could go thru 2 years at ISU and only be 19yrs old.

I was really excited to get LW but I have to say I’m maybe more excited and intrigued by THT game.

6'4 7'1