Attendance for KU

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I was just on a Kansas board and its funny how they think all we do is Boo. I mean what hope crowd doesn't boo?

They also think that it's perfectly legal to make a three-pointer between free throws and that you can assess 6 player fouls in college.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I'm going to guess 14k tickets sold (aka, announced attendance)... with about 12,750 actual butts in seats.

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
If your are able, PLEASE GO SUPPORT THE TEAM AGAINST KU! There's no reason this game shouldn't be sold out and LOUD!!!

Do it for those of us around the country that can't be there and will be watching on T.V.........Do it for the players that need your support and will need you to pick them back up after a rough stretch in the 2nd half.......Do it for all of the visitors/recruits that are supposed to be in town this weekend........DO IT FOR YOURSELVES B/C THERE'S NOTHING SWEETER THAN TO BE A PART OF A BIG UPSET AGAINST KU WITH HILTON ROCKIN'!!!

I'm planning to watch the game on T.V. and I would love to see & hear a packed house getting all over KU. I've been a part of many upsets in Hilton against KU and there really isn't a better feeling.

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! HAVE CLASS & HAVE FUN!!!

Man - I wish I could be there..........GO CYCLONES!

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I was just on a Kansas board and its funny how they think all we do is Boo. I mean what hope crowd doesn't boo?

I have watched plenty of KU home games on the tele, and they boo when any little thing doesn't go their way... just like most fan bases at home games.

They just have a sweet spot for us and hold us in such high regard. :yes:

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
How about a Hilton Magic revival?? Start with KU, continue with the Oklahoma game, and throughout the rest of the season!

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Lets go State ..Lets go State..Lets go State...Lets go state! I hope ISU is physical and plays tough D. The time is now!!!

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
Very few tickets left. I just did a quick search for 2 and the best available were in the corner all the way up in the 16th row.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Any guesses? It'd be nice to finally see a PACKED gym in Iowa this year. All four schools are struggling this season. Iowa just posted 10,239 for the Wisconsin game. :confused:

I gotta think that with a raucous crowd, the Cyclones have a real shot in this one. Like most young teams, ISU is a completely different team at home.

kljb_chris_hassel.jpg

Sorry, I wish i coulda found a pic of you doin the Heisman pose in your boxers, but must not be much demand for that kind of photot for ya, but nice to see ya around.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I forgot this game was on ESPN. We MUST have a good showing- both fans and the team! Let's go State! Let's go State!

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I have watched plenty of KU home games on the tele, and they boo when any little thing doesn't go their way... just like most fan bases at home games.

They just have a sweet spot for us and hold us in such high regard. :yes:

Pot meet Kettle.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I think that was the point of his post...

Pot meet kettle: most annoying phrase on the interwebs

Anything is better then "Cool beans" or any version of that. If I hear someone say that again, I will be going to prison for willful injury. (Learned that from all the hawkeye troubles)

I think ISU beats KU but only gets about 5 conference wins this season. :sad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron