AP Poll prediction

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
At the risk of making a few enemies, lol, take it from a team that has played both: CC is the better/tougher opponent, and not really close. No one saw this coming from them, but it is what is.

And as someone who has watched every ISU game for several years, the ISU team that LA beat would've lost every game on it's schedule this year save for Kansas. It was the worst I've seen a Matt Campbell team play other than maybe barely beating non-scholarship Drake in a mudhole a couple of years ago. That includes year 1 when ISU lost to the likes of Northern Iowa. It was the least disciplined any ISU team has looked since the Gene Chizik era. Kickoff coverage and punt coverage looked like they grabbed 11 random guys from campus 15 minutes before the game and told them to go cover kicks.

With that said, Louisiana was clearly the better and more prepared team that day. Sometimes you just whipped, and it was one of those days for ISU.

And Coastal is a very good team. Maybe they are better than ISU, maybe they aren't. Either way I hope the Cajuns throttle them.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
At the risk of making a few enemies, lol, take it from a team that has played both: CC is the better/tougher opponent, and not really close. No one saw this coming from them, but it is what is.

Of course, CC is tougher than we were in week 1.

I don’t think it is clear at all who is better now.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I'm not ignoring anything, like the fact that you, UL and CCU are not the same teams from early on in the season. And I took those facts into account before making my first post today. But congrats on your season and we remain glad that you guys are doing well.
I'll leave you in peace now, lol
Enjoy the win. Your team would get ANNIHILATED in a rematch.

• Dumb
  • Agree
Reactions: Cy$ and Neptune78

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
USC is currently 4-0 and is #16 in the AP poll. They have beaten the following:

Arizona State: 0-2
@ Arizona: 0-4
@ Utah: 1-2
Washington State: 1-2

Overall record of 2-10.

Colorado is currently 4-0 and is unranked in the AP. Also, they are receiving 0 votes. They have beaten the following:

@ Arizona: 0-4
@ Stanford: 2-2
UCLA: 3-2
San Diego State: 4-3

Overall record of 9-9.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
ok, I lied...one more post: I would not have normally replied, but just had to when I saw (and continue to see) you guys throwing shade on CCU. We will never agree on this, but they are a very formidable team and I truly believe that they would be able to get a W from you guys. That is not a dish on your team, but just how I see it after watching both teams this season.
Au revoir mon amis

Wait. You dropped in to do the dishes?

• Haha
Reactions: cyclones500

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm not ignoring anything, like the fact that you, UL and CCU are not the same teams from early on in the season. And I took those facts into account before making my first post today. But congrats on your season and we remain glad that you guys are doing well.
I'll leave you in peace now, lol
You said CC is the better/tougher opponent when you have no clue if it is currently true. You've compared a Game 8/9 CCU team vs. a Game 1 ISU team. You truly ignored the progression of one of the teams. I'm glad you left.
I have plenty of respect for CCU but we'd be favored.