All FB coaching rumors and speculation

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
And I still haven't heard how they should fund the site. Just fix the ads they have now and the apparent increased traffic that would cause will be sufficient for full site funding?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not a good business model. “Our website is only usable if your ‘voluntarily’ donate” isn’t good at all. Especially when they’ve explicitly said the only difference is the content you get from staff insights.
So, you will donate if they fix the problem? That’s the way you phrased it.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Not a good business model. “Our website is only usable if your ‘voluntarily’ donate” isn’t good at all. Especially when they’ve explicitly said the only difference is the content you get from staff insights.

The only difference is not staff insights. The following are listed as differences:

• — Everything included in Tier 1.
  • — Access to an exclusive, premium members message board.
  • — No ads on the forums.
  • — Invite to twice annual Cyclone Fanatic Patreon meetings at central Iowa establishments. These will include special Cyclone guests who will speak. Plus, name tags, etc. and fellowship with other Iowa State fans. NOTE: That we will attempt to broadcast these remotely for our patrons who are out of the state and unable to attend.
  • — Before noon on Mondays, receive a weekly “Insider” blog or video from Chris Williams with a behind the scenes look at Iowa State athletics and Cyclone Fanatic. Will include insider information on all things Iowa State and Cyclone Fanatic! Think of it this way: Much of the stuff that CW can’t say elsewhere, exclusively for our supporters.
  • — Receive access to an exclusive preview and breakdown of every Iowa State football game this fall from our guru, Jay Jordan.

KF4CY

Nov 23, 2021
I have no issue with the rest of the premium content like the Jay Jordan breakdowns, no ads and additional podcasts or whatever, but hiding an article about if Campbell is leaving or not is on another level. I’m not paying for premium as a college student, but that shouldn’t prevent me from getting information on if CMC is gone or not
I agree information like this doesn’t need to be behind a paywall. Posting real information would be a nice way to continue to grow the site. Anyways, the information I have so far is he’s expected to re-sign soon

Reactions: Gunnerclone

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
The only difference is not staff insights. The following are listed as differences:

• — Everything included in Tier 1.
  • — Access to an exclusive, premium members message board.
  • — No ads on the forums.
  • — Invite to twice annual Cyclone Fanatic Patreon meetings at central Iowa establishments. These will include special Cyclone guests who will speak. Plus, name tags, etc. and fellowship with other Iowa State fans. NOTE: That we will attempt to broadcast these remotely for our patrons who are out of the state and unable to attend.
  • — Before noon on Mondays, receive a weekly “Insider” blog or video from Chris Williams with a behind the scenes look at Iowa State athletics and Cyclone Fanatic. Will include insider information on all things Iowa State and Cyclone Fanatic! Think of it this way: Much of the stuff that CW can’t say elsewhere, exclusively for our supporters.
  • — Receive access to an exclusive preview and breakdown of every Iowa State football game this fall from our guru, Jay Jordan.
I just spent $100 because of those ads today. Damn ads.
Is there any Cyber Monday deals for premium memberships?

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
You didn’t listen to my advice on not using the budget bin for the mail order brides, Didn’t you?
Somehow the internet knows I have been frequenting true tees website. Wonder how they know that. :) My wife saw that ad (mail order brides) and she was like did you visit that site. I swear I didn't so that was a really odd conversation.

• Funny
Reactions: BCClone

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011

Guys, seriously, get premium!! It's a well done board. I got it before the season to get more preseason football info, and told myself once football started I would unsubscribe. Now that I've seen the value, that's not happening!

And, not to throw shade at competitors... but I also joined 247 for the insights on the coach search, and CF is SUCH a better layout. Really appreciate CF after trying to navigate there. Thanks again for all you do, CW and staff!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron