All FB coaching rumors and speculation

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Or the number of ads running on the site at any given time? There’s so many ads it’s almost unusable.

I mean, you're making my point for me. Even with the current paid subs they need to run ads at this level. Imagine no subs how bad it would have to be.

Jacktronic

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
A good start would be fixing the ads that break the website instead of ignoring it for months as people create threads about how it breaks the website.

Sure I can agree with that, but that was a non-answer on how Chris et al can make money to provide for themselves.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Sure I can agree with that, but that was a non-answer on how Chris et al can make money to provide for themselves.

I have no issue with the rest of the premium content like the Jay Jordan breakdowns, no ads and additional podcasts or whatever, but hiding an article about if Campbell is leaving or not is on another level. I’m not paying for premium as a college student, but that shouldn’t prevent me from getting information on if CMC is gone or not

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It’s not though. Most people don’t complain about ads. They complain about site breaking ads. That no one does anything to fix. Why would I pay more money to the website when they won’t even bother fixing site breaking issues?

Reactions: salennon07

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It’s not though. Most people don’t complain about ads. They complain about site breaking ads. That no one does anything to fix. Why would I pay more money to the website when they won’t even bother fixing site breaking issues?
Uuummmm…..if you paid, you wouldn’t get the site breaking ads I’m guessing.

Jacktronic

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I have no issue with the rest of the premium content like the Jay Jordan breakdowns, no ads and additional podcasts or whatever, but hiding an article about if Campbell is leaving or not is on another level. I’m not paying for premium as a college student, but that shouldn’t prevent me from getting information on if CMC is gone or not

Nah, it's not any different. I can empathize with you being a college kid, but no one owes you that information for free.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I am just stuck on how an older man in the spot light can do that without being caught.
I’d say he was caught. But way too many football fan boyz exist who allow coaches/players to have a pass because they run fast or coach well. For example, see Baylor

Jacktronic

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO

I would disagree about people complaining about ads, but we won't reach common ground on that point. As far as why you'd give money to the site, I would assume it'd be to help keep a site running that you've used probably daily for over a decade that still provides tons of free information and insight. The decrease in ads and insider info is just an added perk as far as I see it.

Reactions: Jayshellberg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron