Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You'd have to pay me to sit through that concert. Yes, that can be considered an offer.

I could handle the concert (although her voice is kind of weak outside the studio)...it's the squealing of the thousands of pre-teen girls that would shatter my eardrums and make me homicidal.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
does the buyer get the swag that comes along with those VIP passes?

niknud1127

Jun 22, 2015
does the buyer get the swag that comes along with those VIP passes?

These are platinum tickets not VIP tickets. The VIP tickets are only actual seats and the pits in the very back of the floor. The swag is included with those tickets, not with these.

Keep me posted Lake, I have gotten a few other messages. I cannot pick the tickets up until the day of the show so we would have to meet then, or if you bought all 6 I can just have them put under your name, just a heads up-

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
That's not actually a bad price, I may be interested in two. I'll keep you posted.

It may be the market price but it's still a bad price.

The most "special effects" type show I've ever seen was U2 and tickets were 1/4 of that. No way she has a better stage setup. I suppose all the moms in Waukee need to prove who loves their kids more by buying better tickets :)

niknud1127

Jun 22, 2015
It may be the market price but it's still a bad price.

The most "special effects" type show I've ever seen was U2 and tickets were 1/4 of that. No way she has a better stage setup. I suppose all the moms in Waukee need to prove who loves their kids more by buying better tickets :)

A bad price would be the seats listed for $3800 a ticket in the same section as mine on stubhub. How would you feel about knowing I got $350 per ticket for tickets in the same section for Shania Twain?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
You could have a contest. First prize is 2 tickets. Second prize is all 6!

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron