2024 solar eclipse

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
The total eclipse was way cooler than I expected. I'm glad I was able to experience it. The difference from the sun being 98% covered and 100% covered was truly remarkable.

Reactions: khardbored

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I'm sure this has been said a million times in this thread already but I think the reason a lot of people don't seem interested in the eclipse is because they think the partial eclipse is what totality is like. But it is literally night and day different.
You have got to experience it if you can.

Try to book a hotel the night of so you're not trying to get home with the other million or so people who also came to see it and sitting in traffic for 10 hours... but either way it's worth it.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I guessed that’s what it was, since it had already been deleted. It takes a real candy-*** to get bent over that. No wonder some can’t negotiate the cave.

About your avi is Brock's FIL hooking him up with some sweet Pioneer gear?:D

Nah I heard he'd signed with them just hadn't seen anything yet. Did JD ever put out the tractor ad they shot in San Francisco?

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I'm sure this has been said a million times in this thread already but I think the reason a lot of people don't seem interested in the eclipse is because they think the partial eclipse is what totality is like. But it is literally night and day different.
You have got to experience it if you can.

Try to book a hotel the night of so you're not trying to get home with the other million or so people who also came to see it and sitting in traffic for 10 hours... but either way it's worth it.

It has - thanks for reiterating!

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
About your avi is Brock's FIL hooking him up with some sweet Pioneer gear?:D

Nah I heard he'd signed with them just hadn't seen anything yet. Did JD ever put out the tractor ad they shot in San Francisco?
I would assume BP can get all the Corteva/Pioneer gear he needs now, since he’s a spokesman. Not sure where the JD deal stands.

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
It has - thanks for reiterating!
This is what I found hilarious and puzzling this past week. The people who go out of their way to be upset about the eclipse. Relax we get it you don't care and that makes you very cool but it's ok for other people to be excited about it. I guarantee you would be too if you could see it in person. Pics don't do it justice. And that's all I'll say on that since it's triggering for some folks on here evidently.

Reactions: carvers4math

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
This is what I found hilarious and puzzling this past week. The people who go out of their way to be upset about the eclipse. Relax we get it you don't care and that makes you very cool but it's ok for other people to be excited about it. I guarantee you would be too if you could see it in person. Pics don't do it justice. And that's all I'll say on that since it's triggering for some folks on here evidently.

From my post acknowledging a lot of people have said the same thing, you get that I'm upset or triggered? Lol, ok?

That poster even acknowledged that the same thing has been said over and over, yet still chose to.. say the exact same thing. I've already said I'm sure it's great for a lot of people, and different people get excited about different things - certainly nothing wrong with that.

But it's not like anyone here who's unimpressed will now change their opinion based on the 82nd CF poster who says it's amazing.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
From my post acknowledging a lot of people have said the same thing, you get that I'm upset or triggered? Lol, ok?

That poster even acknowledged that the same thing has been said over and over, yet still chose to.. say the exact same thing. I've already said I'm sure it's great for a lot of people, and different people get excited about different things - certainly nothing wrong with that.

But it's not like anyone here who's unimpressed will now change their opinion based on the 82nd CF poster who says it's amazing.
I agree. It’s kind of like objectivizing young woman underboob. Some will get jazzed and some will be past that.

• Winner
Reactions: Tailg8er